10 Secrets about How To Lose Man Boobs
There are some men who luck out with buff, muscular chests right from the start. On the other hand, there are men who are disappointed with their chests, feeling that they have what are often called “man boobs.” Many men are interested in learning how to lose man boobs and achieve the strong, muscular look that other men have.
It takes a lot of patience, as well as the desire to research and experiment with different techniques. Keep these secrets in mind as you work toward eliminating the body part you feel the least comfortable with.
1. Many men find that the key to learning how to lose man boobs is to increase their levels of testosterone and decrease their levels of estrogen. In some cases, in which gynecomastia is the problem, hormones are the key reason why men develop breasts. In these cases, seeing a doctor to discuss the different options available is a good idea. There are several treatments available, including medication that can eliminate the problem.
2. One method of how to lose man boobs is to remain patient. It is painful advice to hear, but many men find that the size of their chest is dependent upon age. If you can be patient and see what happens as you enter your 20s, you might find that the size of your chest shrinks considerably. Men are not fully developed until they are in their mid-20s, so there may be a need to just wait it out. Hormonal changes can make large adjustments.
3. Men who use drugs, smoke or drink are at higher risk to want to learn how to lose man boobs for several reasons. For one, drug use, drinking and smoking can lead to increased production of estrogen. In addition, alcohol is rich in calories and does not aid in fat loss. This is also true for steroid use. Many men will use steroids in an effort to bulk up and lose their breasts; however, it actually has the opposite effect because fat does not turn into muscle.
4. Many men want to learn how to lose man boobs and head straight to cardio exercise. While cardio is one step in the process, it will not help overnight. Cardio exercises like running and jumping rope do burn fat, but they will not build the chest muscle that many men desire. Begin with cardio exercises for half an hour a day, five days a week. This will increase your metabolism, burn calories and help you lose chest fat that contributes to man boobs.
5. After you have started a cardio regimen, begin firming up with strength training. Start putting together sets of exercises that target the glutes, back and chest. This will help you build up the muscle mass that you desire without the need for steroids or anything else. Try to start with some squats, push-ups and rows. The emphasis on your core is critical at this point.
6. Another method how to lose man boobs is to use a compression garment. These can hold back breasts under shirts and other articles of clothing, though it does not obviously help with trips to the beach or swimming pool. It is essential that you do not use an ACE bandage or tape to bind breasts, as this is unhealthy. Speak to a doctor about the proper compression garments to use.
7. If you feel that weight loss is going to help eliminate your unwanted breasts, you should set weight loss goals that you can meet. You should be keeping records of your goals and accomplishments so that you can look back on them for motivation You should also not be afraid of reward yourself for a job well done. Losing weight can significantly decrease body fat and lead to a smaller chest over time.
8. Many men want to know how to lose man boobs and listen to everything they hear, but it is important to stop listening to every piece of advice and follow the steps that science proves to be true. It is not just an easy, quick fix learning how to lose man boobs. You cannot just exercise or change your diet. You must recognize that a combination of lifestyle factors will make all the difference. Do not stick to miracle cures that make promises but do not deliver.
9. Pay attention to the foods you are eating. If you want to build muscle, you need to eat the right amount of food to get you where you want to be. You do not necessarily need to eat foods high in calories, but you do want to eat foods that are going to give you energy to work out and build muscle. Changing your diet can also eliminate some of the fat contributing to a flabby chest.
10. When it comes to figuring out how to lose man boobs, surgery is typically a last resort. Some men have liposuction while others resort to a mastectomy procedure followed by chest reconstruction. Surgery should not be the first option, as it is risky and may have some side effects. Not to mention that it is pricy and may not be covered by insurance. It is essential that you try out some of the more practical options first. Nonetheless, it is an option that many men utilize to build self-esteem and confidence.
Learning how to lose man boobs is a complex process, and it would be unfair to expect immediate results. The process can be extremely emotional as well, as it can be demoralizing and confidence killing. Doing the work to get rid of breasts can have its benefits.
You will find that you feel good about taking your shirt off in public again. When you go to the beach, you will feel proud of your pecs. You will love the feeling of working out in the gym and changing clothes in the locker room. Your confidence will sky rocket and you will feel better than ever. The tremendous amount of work involved will soon be worth it.